- LendX2GO Trial Program is organized by JIE BUSINESS Sdn.Bhd(OPPO). The terms and conditions on this site will be construed as the terms and conditions of this Program (“Terms and Conditions”) on which OPPO offers you (“User”). The scope of this Terms and Conditions is limited to OPPO role of hosting this site and organizing this Program only.
- User agrees to comply with the Terms and Conditions stated herein.
- LendX2GO Trial Program is a whole new smartphone experience program where 50users will be selected to experience OPPO Find X2 for free up to 20 days.
- The Loan Item is on first come first served basis subject to availability.
Participants must be 18 years of age or older. The program is open only to all Malaysians.
The users recruitment of LendX2GO Trial Program will start on 7th July 2020 and end on 21st July 2020.
Terms and Conditions:
1. All selected users are required to pay a deposit of RM 2999 for OPPO Find X2 The deposit will be fully refunded once the 20-day trial has ended.
2. All selected users shall collect OPPO Find X2 at selection OES at specific regionand selected date.
3. After signed up,OPPO Malaysia make confirmation with users for collection.
4. The phone collection will be carried out at the stores listed below:
|OPPO Premium Experience Store|
|1||Kuala Lumpur||Pavilion Mall||Lot P5.23.00, 51000, Bukit Bintang Street, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur 55100 KUALA LUMPUR|
|2||Kuala Lumpur||The Gardens Mall||LOT T-230, Third Floor, The Gardens Mall,Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur|
|OPPO Experience Store|
|3||Penang||Prangin Mall||30-G-40, PRANGIN MALL, Jalan Dr Lim Chwee Leong, 10100 George Town|
5. If the users wish to continue using OPPO Find X2 after 20-day of trial, they’ll get RM600off on OPPO Find X2 (original price RM3999).
A. Users share 1 testimonial and 5 aesthetically taken photos with OPPO Find X2 watermark in a Lowyat forum Net (https://forum.lowyat.net/Android) or 论坛- 佳礼资讯网-Cari (https://cforum3.cari.com.my/forum.php).
B. The minimum word count of a testimonial should be 30 words containing the main selling points of OPPO Find X2 which are Ultra Vision Camera System, 120Hz Ultra Vision Screen, and 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 flash charge.
6. If the users wish to cease their experience after 20-day of trial, they’ll receive a full refund of the deposit.
7. All transaction deposits must be done offline at selected retail store, concept store or flagship store by Cash, Credit Card or Debit Card only.
8. All selected users are required to sign a phone lending agreement to protect the benefits of both parties. Refusal to sign the contract will result in disqualification.
9. User shall BEAR the risk of the Loan Item and FULLY INDEMNIFY Service Center for any loss and damages incurred as a result of the Loan Item being lost, stolen, or damaged during the Trial Period and/or otherwise permanently unfit or unavailable for use.
10. At the end of the Trial Period, the Loan Item must be returned to Service Center in the SAME CONDITION (full set including accessories when delivered, reasonable wear and tear accepted).
11. In case of any human damage, the users will be required to pay the full amount as a normal purchase of the phone. No appeal or dispute will be entertained.
12. Users shall be liable for any damage or loss of the Loan Item, and the cost of the replacement is as follow:
A. A new unit of same model
B. If the cost of the placement over 70% RRP of Loan Item, the users will be required to pay the full amount as a normal purchase of the phone.
13. Please refer to the link below for Cost of the Replacement.
A. Find X2: https://bit.ly/2XaPoSJ
14. The users are required to return the Loan Item on the stipulated time frame listed on agreement.
15. Return Loan Item point will be carried out at the Service Center listed below:
|OPPO Service Center|
|1||Kuala Lumpur||Pavilion OPPO Service Center||Lot P5.23.00, 51000, Bukit Bintang Street, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur 55100 KUALA LUMPUR|
|2||Kuala Lumpur||The Gardens OPPO Service Center||LOT T-230, Third Floor, The Gardens Mall, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur|
|3||Penang||Prangin Mall OPPO Service Center||33-G-40, Ground Floor, Prangin Mall, 10100 Georgetown, Penang|
|4||Penang||Penang Perai OPPO Service Center||80, Jalan Perai Jaya 2, Bandar Perai Jaya, 13700, Perai, Pulau Pinang|
16. Refusal to return the load item on the stipulated time frame listed on agreement. Users will be required to pay the full amount as a normal purchase of the phone. No appeal or dispute will be entertained.
17. Service Center reserves the rights to alter the Terms and Conditions herein from time to time as it deems fit and necessary.
18. OPPO Malaysia reserves the rights to commence any legal proceedings against Loan Users for failure to comply with the terms and conditions herein.
19. OPPO Malaysia reserves the right to add, amend, and delete the terms and conditions without prior notice.
For more information on the OPPO products, kindly refer to:
OPPO Official Website:
OPPO Official Facebook Page:
OPPO Official Online Store:
OPPO Official Lazada Store:
OPPO Official Shopee Store: