OPPO RenoForUs Challenge
Terms & Conditions
This OPPO RenoForUs Challenge (“Challenge”) is organized by Jie Business Sdn Bhd (Formerly known as OPPO Electronics Sdn Bhd) (Company Number: 201301045364 (1075187-D)) (“JBSB”).
1. The Challenge is open to the following:
2. All Malaysians excluding employees of JBSB;
3. Aged twelve (12) and above; and
4. Have completed all Qualifying Steps;
2. In addition, the terms and conditions applicable for the use of content and/or service in relation to the Challenge shall apply to the Eligible Participant. Failure to comply with any applicable terms, conditions, rules, regulations, instructions or methods shall result in disqualified from the Challenge.
1. The Challenge will run from 12thMay 2021 00:00 (GMT +8) to 20th May 2021 23:59 (GMT +8) (“Challenge Period”).
2. Any entries submitted out of the Challenge Period will automatically be disqualified. JBSB shall not be responsible for entries that are not received nor processed for whatsoever reason.
3. JBSB shall retain the right to shorten, change, revise or amend the Challenge without any prior notice.
How to Participate
Follow & Like the official OPPO Facebook page and Instagram.
Submit your idea of how you would like ‘Threee Production’ (Team A) OR ‘Meernash’ (Team B) to shoot their creative video with the OPPO Reno5 in the comment section of their posts. Tag @oppomalaysia and hashtag #RenoForUs in your comment.
(Threee Production and Meernash are collectively known as “Influencers”)
*Your Instagram profile must be made PUBLIC for us to view.
(Collectively, the “Qualifying Steps”)
Winner Announcement & Prizes
i. JBSB will select 2 winnersfor this Contest and each shall be entitled to the following prize:
|OPPO Reno5 5G x 1||RM1,899|
|Enco W51 x1||RM369|
|OPPO Smart Watch 41mm x1||RM899|
The total amount of prizes to be given away is RM6,334.
ii. Winners will be contacted via Instagram DM for final verificationand arrangement on prize collection details. Winners are required to share their relevant details (Full name, Contact number, Address, Email). JBSB will arrange the prize delivery for winners, which will be notified beforehand. JBSB will not be held responsible for any prizes that are not collected by the winners for any reason whatsoever.
iii. There are no cash alternatives. The prizes are not transferable and/or exchangeable.
iv. Winners are eligible to win ONLYone set of prizes throughout the Contest.
v. The lucky winners will be announced on 22ndMay 2021.
vi. Each winner will get prizes worth RM3,167 and willget the chance to participate in and be featured in the live stream session that serves as a mini masterclass on OPPO Malaysia Facebook page where they get to learn from both teams of Influencers on how to create content using the OPPO Reno5 5G.
vii. JBSB reserves the right to change the dates mentioned above by giving sufficient notice to the winners.
viii. The prize is subject to availability and JBSB reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice to the winner(s).
ix. The prize is given on an “as is” basis and is not exchangeable or sold for cash, credit, other items or voucher in part or in full and is non-transferable to any other person.
x. Should the winner fail to claim his/her prize within fourteen (14) working days after the winner announcement, the prize will be forfeited. The winner whose prize has been forfeited or unclaimed shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation from JBSB.
Exclusion of Liability
1. In no event shall JBSB, its related and affiliated corporations, sponsors, agencies and representatives be liable to the Eligible Participant or to anyone else for:
i. any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, whether in contract, negligence or in tort, arising out of or in connection with the Challenge, including (without limitation) any cancellation or postponement of the rewards by its organizers;
ii. any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by the Eligible Participant or such other party as a result of participation or non-participation in the Challengeor as a result of any act or omission on the part of JBSB, its related and affiliated corporations, sponsors, agencies and representatives; and
iii. any default of its obligations under the Challengedue to any force majeure event which includes but not limited to act of God, war, riot, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm, pandemic, epidemic or any event beyond the reasonable control of JBSB.
2. For online Challenge, JBSB, its related and affiliated corporations, sponsors, agencies and representatives shall not be responsible or liable for:
i. any problem, damage or loss of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in the Challengeprocess due to browser errors as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure experienced by participating website service providers and/or resulting from participation in the Challenge howsoever arising;
ii. any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, destruction, alteration of or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server malfunctions, virus, bugs, human or technical error or other causes outside its control; and
iii. any other errors, acts or omissions whatsoever by the participating browser service providers.
3. JBSB has the right to extract the demographics of the Eligible Participant.
4. JBSB reserves the right at any time to replace any Eligible Participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
Without prejudice to any right which JBSB may have in law, JBSB reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any Eligible Participant(s) and/or forfeit any reward from the Eligible Participant who:
i. JBSB determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Challenge,or to be acting in breach or potential breach of this Terms and Conditions; or
ii. JBSB believes has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Challenge or the Challenge submission process. Fraudulent activities are deemed to include but not be limited to any act of deceit and/or deception and/or cheating.
JBSB reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and the Eligible Participants agree that he/she shall be bound to such changes.
All decisions made by JBSB relating to or in connection with the Challenge including and without limitation, the process and manner the entries are judged shall be final and no appeal, query or correspondence shall be entertained.
Usage of Eligible Participant’s Details and Pictures
1. By participating in this Challenge, Eligible Participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to allow his/her personal data being collected, processed and used by JBSB in accordance with JBSB Privacy Notice at https://www.oppo.com/my/privacy/ (“Privacy Notice”).
2. Subject to the Privacy Notice, by participating in this Challeng, each Eligible Participant agrees that all details submitted pursuantto this Challenge, including without limitation personal data/information being collected, processed and used by JBSB for:
3. The purpose of this Challenge such as marketing and promotional activities conducted in such manneras JBSB sees fit nationwide or worldwide in any media including without limitation to the internet, without further express consent from, and payment or consideration to the relevant Eligible Participants.
4. Marketing and promotional activities include without limitation the use and/or publication of any details provided in and/or in connection to the entries, interview material as well responses and related photographs.
5. The winner expressly grant permission to JBSB and its agencies or partners to use the winner’s name, photograph and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, editorial, promotional, marketing, trade and/or other purposes without further compensation and notice.
1. JBSB reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Challenge without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, termination or suspension by JBSB of this contest shall not entitle the participant to any claim or compensation against JBSB for any or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
2. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
3. For any enquiries, please contact JBSB’s Customer Service at 1800-88-6776
4. The Terms and Conditions stated herein shall be governed by the Laws of Malaysia and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
(End of Terms and Conditions)